Last updated: June 4, 2019
Terms & Conditions
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
By requesting a reservation via this website, you agree to the terms and conditions below:
- Any cancellation within 14 days of a reservation will be charged 20% of the room rental.
- Any cancellation within 7 days of a reservation will be charged 50% of the room rental.
- Any cancellation within 24 hours of a reservation will be charged 100% of the room rental.
- A reservation is not confirmed until the Estimate has been approved and a confirmation is provided by the Conference Center Manager. Note that payment for the full rental amount will be due via the Square Invoice 14 days prior to the event.
- Reservations must conclude at 12:00 p.m. or begin at 1:00 p.m. to be considered a Half Day rental. Any reservation(s) that overlap the timeframe (i.e. 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.) are considered a full day rental, regardless of the number of hours reserved.
- Reservations outside of standard operating hours (8am – 5pm) may incur an overtime fee.
- Reservation start and end times are considered inclusive of setup and breakdown time needed by the client.
- Room setups must be confirmed with the Conference Center Manager 48 hours before scheduled event time. Any changes to a setup after 48 hours are not guaranteed and may result in additional labor fees at the cost of the client.
The Licensee assumes all risks of loss or damage to the equipment from any cause, and agrees to return it to 111 S Wacker (“Building”) in the condition received from the Building. The renter shall pay the Building full compensation and an administration fee for replacement and/or repair of any equipment which is not returned because it is lost or stolen or any equipment which is damaged and in need of repair to be put into the same condition it was in at the time of rental.
All vendors making deliveries to 111 S Wacker (“Building”) must have a current Certificate of Insurance meeting the 111 S Wacker requirements and will not be permitted entrance in the building without it.
Alcohol is permitted in the Conference Center/Rooms (“Designated Area”) and must be served by a licensed and insured caterer, meeting state and city laws and certificates.
Refrigeration and Storage Policy:
If the Licensee should have refrigeration needs they must communicate their needs with the Conference Center Manager within 48 hours of their meeting. The Building should not be expected to have refrigeration space, but in the case it is available the Licensee is welcome to use the refrigerator with approval from the Conference Center Manager. The Building does not have storage space or the responsibility to secure property or contents of Licensees who leave the same unattended during breaks or in the case of consecutive day meetings, overnight.
The Licensee is expected to remove all equipment, supplies, catering and items they brought in for their meeting upon their departure. This does not include 111 S Wacker equipment included with the conference room space (microphones, clickers, flipcharts, power strips etc.). If the Licensee departs without removing their brought-in items, they will be charged a $100.00/hour cleaning fee in addition to their booking fee.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Agreement: These Terms of Service, along with the Terms and Conditions, Estimate, Invoice, and all other related documents
Building: 111 South Wacker Drive, Chicago, Illinois
Designated Area: The event space indicated on the Estimate
Event: As defined on the Estimate
Invited Parties: Licensee and Licensee’s guests
Licensee: The party listed as the “Customer” on the Estimate
Property Manager: Jones Lang LaSalle (Americas) Illinois L.P.
Owner: 111 South Wacker LLC
Other capitalized terms used herein and not otherwise defined shall have the defined meanings stated in the Terms & Conditions, Estimate, Invoice, Building Rules and Regulations, and/or Balcony Rules and Regulations.
- Owner hereby grants a non-exclusive license to Licensee to use the Designated Area for the Event at the time set forth in the Estimate, Invoice and on the conditions set forth herein.Owner and Property Manager may inspect the Designated Area at all times and reserve the right to enter the Designated Area for inspection, cleaning or other reasonable purposes. Licensee is responsible for any damage to the equipment caused by Licensee or Invited Parties.
- Owner shall provide Licensee access to the Designated Area during the Event. Licensee shall be solely responsible for securing the Designated Area and all persons and property therein during the Event. Owner, Property Manager and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents shall have no responsibility whatsoever for damage or theft of any of the items placed in the Designated Area by or through Licensee.
- The contact person for Owner and Property Manager is the Building’s Conference Center Manager. The Conference Center Manager shall be Licensee’s principal contact person for making arrangements for the Event. Licensee shall be entitled to rely on directions received from said individual.
- Owner and Property Manager shall be entitled to rely on directions received from Licensee’s contact person designated on the Estimate and Invoice and may disregard directions received from other individuals purporting to speak for Licensee.
- Licensee may not cancel the Event without incurring charges except upon at least fifteen (15) days prior written notice to Property Manager. For any cancellation within fourteen (14) days of the Event, charges will apply as set forth in the Terms & Conditions.
- Licensee may not use any third party catering service unless Licensee obtains Owner’s prior written approval. Licensee’s catering service must follow all Building Rules and Regulations (attached hereto as Exhibit B, and as posted in the Building), Balcony Rules and Regulations (attached hereto as Exhibit C), and must provide required certificate of insurance before entering the building. Deliveries must be scheduled at least three (3) business days in advance with the Building.
- Licensee may not use the Designated Area outside of agreed-upon hours without Owner’s prior written approval. Owner shall not be required to provide services outside of agreed-upon hours unless Licensee requests additional time or service no less than three (3) business days in advance. Regardless of whether prior arrangements have been made, Licensee shall be responsible for the Building’s standard overtime costs associated with Licensee’s usage outside of agreed-upon hours, including personnel costs for after-hours engineering, security, and management personnel if Licensee utilizes the Designated Area outside of such hours.
- Licensee shall be required to hire security through Property Manager at a level commensurate with expected need for the Event as reasonably determined by Property Manager.All fees and expenses shall be payable in advance before admission to the Building is granted for the Event. Upon conclusion of the Event, Licensee shall pay Owner any additional overtime or other charges incurred, included overtime HVAC, which shall be charged at the Building’s prevailing hourly rate. The standard License Fee includes day porter service, standard clean up service, usage of tables and chairs, security opening/closing doors, and usage of the audio-visual equipment described on Exhibit A.
- Licensee shall continually keep the Designated Area clean. Without limitation, Licensee shall not allow any substance on the floor at or around the Designated Area which may cause the floor to be slippery or otherwise hazardous to persons walking on the floor.
- Licensee may not install or use in the Designated Area any alterations, improvements, personal property, systems or equipment other than equipment provided by Owner.
- Licensee shall obtain prior to the beginning of the Term all necessary permits and licenses necessary or appropriate for the activities Licensee shall be conducting at the Event in the Designated Area, and shall at all times comply with all applicable laws, codes, rules, regulations and other governmental and municipal requirements.Licensee must comply with all rules and regulations promulgated by Owner and/or Property Manager.
- Licensee shall transport all items to and from the Designated Area only at such times and by such pathways as are directed by Property Manager. No item Licensee brings to the Designated Area shall be dragged across any floor or other surface. Licensee shall hand carry or use carts or dollies to transport items to the Designated Area and any such cart or dolly shall have rubber wheels.
- Standard utility service during normal business hours for the Event shall be supplied to Licensee by Owner and included in the License Fee. Licensee shall ascertain the capacity of the electrical load to the Designated Area and shall not exceed capacity. Licensee shall cover any exposed electrical cords with a strip of carpet, which shall be anchored to the floor using velcro strips provided by the Building.
- Licensee shall not permit any excessive noise, music, odor, or other nuisance to occur at or about the Designated Area so as to bother or annoy other occupants of the Building or members of the public.
- All furniture, rubbish, equipment, supplies, catering, and all other materials provided by Licensee must be removed by Licensee at the conclusion or the Event in accordance with the Cleaning Policy as set forth in the Terms & Conditions. This does not include Owner’s equipment included with the conference room space (microphones, clickers, flipcharts, power strips etc.). The Designated Area will be returned to Owner in its original condition. Licensee will be charged a cleaning fee as set forth in the Terms & Conditions if Licensee does not comply with this paragraph.
- The Building is a union building. Licensee may not use outside contractors for the performance of any services and must instead obtain all services from Owner. Licensee may make appropriate arrangements with the Building’s Conference Center Manager. Licensee must work in harmony with all contractors and others engaged by Landlord in the Building so as to ensure proper maintenance of good labor relationships, and in compliance with all applicable labor agreements existing with trade unions.
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE PERMITTED IN THE DESIGNATED AREA ONLY WITH THE ADVANCE APPROVAL OF OWNER AND PROPERTY MANAGER. THERE WILL BE NO SMOKING IN THE DESIGNATED AREA. In the event alcoholic beverages are served or allowed to be consumed in the Designated Area by Licensee, Licensee may do so only in full compliance with all applicable laws at Licensee’s sole expense. Without limitation, Licensee must obtain all necessary permits and licenses and Licensee is responsible to ensure that alcohol is served only in accordance with applicable laws. Alcohol may only be served and consumed indoors. Persons under the influence are strictly prohibited from outdoor deck/patio areas.
- In the event Licensee defaults in its obligations under this Agreement, Owner shall have all rights and remedies available at law or in equity. In addition to any other right or remedy hereunder or at law or in equity, upon Licensee default, Owner may terminate this Agreement at any time upon notice given to Licensee. Owner’s rights under this Agreement are cumulative and the exercise of any right or remedy does not exclude any other right or remedy. If this Agreement terminates for any reason, all rights and obligations granted hereunder shall terminate and neither party shall have any further liability or obligation to the other under the Agreement, except for obligations which expressly survive termination under this Agreement.
- Licensee, for itself and its employees, subcontractors, agents, representatives, guests and invitees, shall indemnify, defend and hold free and harmless Owner, its parents, subsidiaries, agents and affiliates, and the tenants and occupants of the Building, the Property Manager, and each of their respective guests, agents, servants, employees, officers and directors, except for Owner’s or Property Manger’s negligence, from and against any and all actions, claims, liabilities, assertions of liabilities, losses, costs and expenses whatsoever, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees, which in any manner may arise or be alleged to have arisen or resulted or alleged to have resulted from the presence, activities, events and omissions of any nature whatsoever of Licensee, the Invited Parties, their agents, servants, employees, and their respective guests and invitees, and any other attendees of the Event, whether invited or uninvited, at or adjacent to the Building in connection with the use and occupancy of the Designated Area for the Event including, without limitation, any claim or claims for bodily injury or death of any persons whatsoever and for any loss or damage whatsoever, for any loss of the means of support and for any loss or damage whatsoever to property, and further including without limitation, any claim or claims arising out of the presence, serving or use of any alcoholic beverages at or adjacent to the Building.
- Licensee, on behalf of itself, its employees, agents the Invited Parties, and any and all parties who utilize the Designated Area or Building for the purposes of the Event (collectively, “Releasors”), do hereby release, acquit and forever discharge Owner, Property Manager, their successors, assigns, affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, agents and employees, of and from any and all known and unknown causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs, expenses and claims and demands of whatsoever kind or nature which Releasors now have or may ever have against Owner, Property Manager, their successors, assigns, affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, agents and employees on account of any and all known and unknown present or future injuries, losses and damages sustained or received or which may be sustained by Releasors or the property of Releasors occurring on, at or about the Building, parking structures, parking areas, driveways, roads and appurtenant facilities adjacent thereto, resulting during the time that Releasors are occupying or using the Designated Area or the Building for the purposes of the Event or set up or clean up for the Event.
- Notwithstanding that Licensee shall have full responsibility for the conduct and management of the Event in a safe, lawful and non-disruptive manner, the Invited Parties shall obey all requests of Property Manager and Owner’s employees and agents as to any matter regarding the conduct of the Event, including, without limitation, the number of persons attending, and the ending time for the Event.
- Licensee, at Licensee’s expense, and any vendor of Licensee performing services for Licensee related to this Agreement, at such vendor’s expense, shall carry the insurance coverage described below and maintain the same with an insurance company or companies with a Best’s Key Rating Guide rating of A:VII or better and approved to do business in the State of Illinois. Licensee, and Licensee’s vendors, shall furnish, or cause to be furnished, certificates of insurance to Property Manager prior to entering upon the Building, evidencing the insurance coverages described in this paragraph. All such insurance, including vendor’s insurance, shall (1) provide for thirty (30) days prior written notice to Licensor in the event of cancellation; (2) name Owner, Union Investment Real Estate GmbH, Jones Lang LaSalle Americas (Illinois), L.P., Metzler Realty Advisors, others that Owner may name from time to time, and their associated, affiliated, and subsidiary companies, owners, directors, officers, managing agents, and fiduciaries as they exist, as Additional Insureds; and (3) shall contain a waiver of subrogation in favor of Additional Insureds. Insurance coverage shall be as follows:
Commercial General Liability insurance, including Products-Completed Operations coverage, with a Per Occurrence limit of not less than $3,000,000 and $3,000,000 annual aggregate contractual liability coverage for Licensee’s indemnification obligations hereunder. This limit can be satisfied with an Umbrella/Excess Liability policy with a limit of not less than $5,000,000 per policy year. Licensee may satisfy this obligation using a “blanket policy”. If Licensee is serving alcoholic beverages, the Commercial General Liability policy much include coverage for Host Liquor Liability. If a third party vendor is hired to serve the alcoholic beverages, this vendor must also maintain coverage for Liquor Liability with limits no less than $5,000,000 Per Occurrence.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, Licensee agrees to look solely to its insurers and does hereby release and waive any and all rights it has now, or may have in the future, to recover against Owner or Property Manager for loss or damage to property or personal injury or death in any way relating to or resulting from any activities to be performed under or in connection with this Agreement.
- Licensee hereby represents and warrants to Owner that it has the full right, power and authority to execute this Agreement.
- Licensee shall keep the Designated Area, the Building and the real estate upon which the Building is located free from any liens arising out of any work performed by, materials furnished to, or obligations incurred by or through Licensee.Licensee shall promptly notify Owner of any such lien which is filed against the Building or the real estate upon which the Building is located, or any action which is commenced with respect thereto, and shall pay all costs to release the lien promptly, and provide proof thereof within 10 days after such lien is filed. If Licensee fails to cause a lien to be released within the timeframes in the preceding sentence, at Owner’s option, Owner may pay the outstanding amounts, and Licensee shall pay the amounts to Owner, plus any reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by Owner upon demand. This paragraph shall survive the termination of the Agreement.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties hereto. Licensee may not assign its rights or delegate its duties hereunder.
- Licensee represents and warrants that it is, duly formed and in good standing under the state of its formation and in the State of Illinois, and that Licensee has full power and authority to perform its obligations hereunder.
- IN THE EVENT OF ANY ACTION, PROCEEDING, CLAIM OR COUNTERCLAIM BROUGHT BY OWNER OR LICENSEE AGAINST THE OTHER OR THEIR SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS WITH RESPECT TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, THE USE AND OCCUPANCY OF THE DESIGNATED AREA, THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN OWNER AND LICENSEE, ANY CLAIM FOR INJURY OR DAMAGE, OR ANY EMERGENCY OR STATUTORY REMEDY, OWNER AND LICENSEE EACH HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY WAIVE TRIAL BY JURY.
- NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, LICENSEE AGREES THAT THE LIABILITY OF OWNER TO LICENSEE SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE INTEREST OF OWNER IN THE BUILDING, AND LICENSEE AGREES TO LOOK SOLELY TO OWNER’S INTEREST IN THE BUILDING FOR THE RECOVERY OF ANY JUDGMENT OR AWARD AGAINST THE OWNER.
- Licensee represents and warrants that neither it nor any of its employees or principals is a person or entity with whom U.S. entities are restricted from doing business under regulations of the Office of Foreign Asset Control (“OFAC”) of the Department of the Treasury (including those named on OFAC’s Specially Designated and Blocked Persons List) or under any statute, executive order, or other governmental action.
11thFloor Amenities Center
Jackson & Dearborn Rooms
- Big Screen Television
- Hardwired Ceiling Microphone
- Wireless Presenter/Clicker
- Cable TV
- Electrical Power Strips
- Touch Panel Controlled Lighting and Shades
- Additional Items
- Cocktail Tables
- Table Linens
- Name Tags
29thFloor Conference Center
Room #2930 South, #2932 North, #2936 Medium, #2938 Small
- Big Screen Television/Projection & Screen
- Hardwired Ceiling Microphone
- Wireless Microphone
- Wireless Presenter/Clicker
- Blueray player
- Cable TV
- Electrical Power Strips
- Touch Panel Controlled Lighting and Shades
- Additional Items
- Cocktail Tables
- Table Linens
- Name Tags
BUILDING RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The sidewalks, walks, entries, corridors, concourses, ramps, staircases, escalators, and elevators shall not be obstructed or used by Licensee, or the employees, agents or servants of Licensee for any purpose other than ingress and egress to and from the Building and the Designated Area and/or moving Licensee’s equipment into or out of the Building and the Designated Area.
- No bicycle or motorcycle shall be brought into the Building or kept on the Designated Area without the consent of Owner.
- No freight, furniture or bulky matter of any description will be received into the Building or carried into the elevators except in such a manner and using such elevators and passageways as may be approved by Owner acting reasonably. Any such activities outside normal business hours shall be conducted in accordance with all labor rules and requirements, at Licensee’s sole cost and expense but otherwise in accordance with the Agreement. Any hand trucks, carryalls, or similar appliances used for the delivery or receipt of merchandise or equipment shall be equipped with rubber tires, side guards and such other safeguards as Owner shall reasonably require.
- Licensee, or the employees, agents, servants, visitors or licensees of Licensee shall not at any time place, leave or discard any rubbish, paper, articles, or objects of any kind whatsoever outside the doors of the Designated Area or in the corridors or passageways of the Building except in receptacles designated by Owner.
- No animals or birds shall be brought or kept in or about the Building except service dogs.
- Licensee shall not place, or cause or allow to be placed, any sign or lettering whatsoever, in the windows of the Designated Area.
- Canvassing, soliciting or peddling in the Building is prohibited and Licensee shall cooperate to prevent its employees, agents, contractors, subcontractors and invitees from engaging in same.
- All persons leaving or entering the Building shall be required to comply with the security policies of the Building.
- Licensee shall keep doors to unattended areas locked and shall otherwise exercise reasonable precautions to protect property from theft, loss, or damage.
- Licensee shall not do any cooking or permit any portion of the Designated Area to be used as a restaurant, luncheonette, automat, or cafeteria for the sale of any food or beverage.
- Licensee shall not without Owner’s prior written approval bring or permit to be brought or kept in or on the Designated Area any inflammable, combustible, corrosive, caustic, poisonous, or explosive substance except in quantities permitted by laws that are customarily used in the operation and maintenance of comparable Buildings, or cause or permit any unreasonably offensive odors to permeate in or emanate from the Designated Area.
- No additional locks or bolts of any kind shall be placed on any door in the Building or the Designated Area and no lock on any door therein shall be changed or altered in any respect. Owner may at all times keep a pass key to the Designated Area. All entrance doors to the Designated Area shall be left closed at all times, and left locked when the Designated Area are not in use.
- Licensee shall give prompt notice (which may be verbal) to Owner in case of theft or any required repair of any Building system that becomes known to Licensee’s office manager.
- Employees of Owner shall not perform any work or do anything outside of their regular duties, unless under special instructions from Owner.
- No awnings, draperies, shutters, or other interior or exterior window coverings that are visible from the exterior of the Building or from the exterior of the Designated Area within the Building may be installed by Licensee except as otherwise provided in the Lease.
- No portion of the Designated Area or any other part of the Building shall at any time be used or occupied as sleeping or lodging quarters.
- Licensee shall not make excessive noises, cause disturbances or vibrations or use or operate any electrical or mechanical devices that emit excessive sound or other waves or disturbances or create obnoxious odors, any of which are unreasonably offensive to the other tenants and occupants of the Building, and shall not place or install any projections, antennas, aerials or similar devices inside or outside of the Designated Area or on the Building.
- The water and wash closets, drinking fountains and other plumbing fixtures shall not be used for any purpose other than those for which they were constructed, and no sweepings, rubbish, rags, coffee grounds or other substances shall be thrown therein. No person shall waste water by interfering or tampering with the faucets or otherwise.
- Licensee, its servants, employees, customers, invitees and guests shall, when using the parking facilities in and around the Building for parking purposes, observe and obey all signs regarding fire lanes and no parking zones, and park all vehicles between the designated lines. Owner reserves the right to tow away any vehicle which is improperly parked or parked in a no parking zone at the expense of the owner of such vehicle (which expense shall not exceed Owner’s reasonable costs to tow such vehicle). All vehicles shall be parked at the sole risk of the owner of such vehicle, and Owner assumes no responsibility for any damage to or loss of any vehicles.
- Owner shall have the right to prohibit any advertising by Licensee that identifies the Building and which, in Owner’s reasonable opinion, tends to impair the reputation of the Building or its desirability for office use, and, upon written notice from Owner, Licensee will refrain from or discontinue such advertising. In no event shall Licensee, without the prior written consent of Owner, use the name of the Building or use pictures or illustrations of the Building in connection with any advertising, except when providing the address of the Designated Area.
- No coring, boring, driving of nails or screws, or cutting or stringing of wires shall be permitted except with the prior written consent of Owner, which shall not be unreasonably withheld, conditioned or delayed.
- Licensee shall not use the Designated Area or permit the Designated Area to be used for photographic, multilith or multigraph reproductions, except in connection with the conduct of Licensee’s own business and not as a service for others (other than permitted occupants of the Designated Area), without Owner’s prior permission, which shall not be unreasonably withheld, conditioned or delayed.
- Licensee shall not use or permit any portion of the Designated Area to be used as an office for a public stenographer or typist, offset printing, the sale of liquor or tobacco, a barber or manicure shop, an employment bureau, a labor union office, a doctor’s or dentist’s office, government office, a dance or music studio, any type of school (other than for training of Licensee’s employees or its clients) or for any use other than that specifically granted in the Estimate.
- Licensee shall not advertise for day-laborers giving the Designated Area as an address, nor pay such day-laborers at a location in the Designated Area. The foregoing shall not preclude Licensee from advertising for, hiring or paying any temporary office or professional personnel.
- Licensee shall at all times keep the Designated Area neat and orderly.
- All of Licensee’s vendors and service providers shall perform the tasks for which they are retained in a good, workerlike manner so as to maintain harmonious labor relations in the Building and not create any work stoppage, picketing or labor dispute.
- Licensee shall not enter or permit any of its employees or contractors to enter any portions of the roof of the Building or any portions of the riser space within the Building unless Licensee has provided prior written notice to Owner and presented Owner with such information as Owner shall reasonably request establishing Licensee’s need to access any such area or as otherwise permitted pursuant to Owner’s riser maintenance agreement.
- No smoking is allowed at the Building except in designated locations specified by Owner.
- Owner shall have the right to control and operate the public portions of the Buildingand the facilities furnished for common use of the tenants, in such manner as Owner deems best for the benefit of the tenants generally. Licensee shall not permit the use of Building amenities in such numbers or in such a manner as to unreasonably interfere with the use and enjoyment of such amenities by other tenants.
- It is Owner’s intention that the Buildingbe operated in a manner which is consistent with the highest standards of cleanliness, decency and morals in the community which it serves. Toward that end, Licensee shall not use the Designated Area or common areas of the Building(including amenity spaces) for any immoral or illegal purpose. Licensee shall cooperate with Building employees in keeping the Buildingneat and clean.
- Owner shall have the right to regulate, control, and restrict the use of Building amenity spaces for the common good and welfare of all Building tenants.Owner shall have the right to reserve Building amenity spaces for private events from time to time. The amenity spaces shall continue to be considered Building common area notwithstanding such treatment.
- Persons under the influence are strictly prohibited in outdoor deck/patio areas.
- Organized events in any amenity space that are anticipated to have more than 15 people in attendance must be scheduled in advance with Owner and are subject to Owner’s prior written approval.
- Licensee assumes all responsibility for injury to persons and damage to property from the use of Building amenities including conference centers, meeting rooms, roof decks, tenant lounge and other amenity spaces in the Building by Licensee and its employees, agents, contractors, invitees and guests including any such injury or damage resulting from the use of intoxicants in such areas. Licensee and its employees, agents, contractors, invitees and guests shall comply with all posted signs and other rules for the use of the Building amenity spaces.
BALCONY RULES AND REGULATIONS